There are many blogs out there about health and fitness. How do you know which ones to follow? In this health care blog, the 5 best articles for those looking to stay motivated, learn more about their bodies, or who want a healthy dose of inspiration!
1) 5 Steps for Healthy Living
2) Fitocracy Blog
3) The Paleo Mom
4) Fitness Blender
5) Shape Magazine
What is a health blog?
Health blogs are a great way for people to share their thoughts, tips and experiences about health. There is always information out there but it can be hard to find quality resources that give you the results or advice you’re looking for when it comes to being healthy. Blogs offer something different than fitness magazines; they tap into your own story of what works best in order to help others with their journey as well!
The 5 Steps For Healthy Living blog is one that I found inspiring because it has great articles on topics such as how being mindful can help with emotional eating as well as what’s happening in our brains when we’re stressed. They also have goal setting tips and information on nutrition something people often don’t think about but they cover all bases here!
- Fitness blogger Molly Kate Ehrlich where she shares tips and tricks on how you can make exercise fun.
- Anna from FitBottomedGirls gives advice on how to eat clean while still enjoying some comfort food every once in a while.
- The Weight Loss Motivation Project: Tips for Losing Stubborn Pounds and Kicking Overeating In The Rear End (Yep!)
- What I Eat In a Day: Meal Planning 101 Tutorial Video Series
- Women’s Running is filled with running motivation that will help you get out there and hit your goals this year. If running isn’t really your thing then check out Brooks’ Training Journal which has workouts designed by certified trainers just like yourself.
- If you’re looking for a little more variety in your workouts checkout 5K Training Academy where they have everything from boot camps to 5k training schedules.
- And last but not least, Budget Bytes shares recipes that are both healthy and delicious!
There are many great blogs out there but these 5 will have you motivated, inspired and feeling your best!
Popular trends in healthcare blogging
Some popular trends in healthcare blogging are: how to find a good doctor and what’s going on with Obamacare? These blogs can help you navigate these topics, as well as others such as fitness tips, healthy recipes for summer cooking or information about cancer prevention. You may also want to look into some of my favorite blogger sources who offer advice on mental health and running errands while pregnant.
The key is not only finding an inspiring blog but also following it consistently. Start by reading one post per day from each blog you’re interested in. After a week or two, pick 5 that you want to follow regularly and start reading 5-15 posts per day from these blogs. This will help your blog become more interesting for readers as well as make it easier to stay up on the latest news in health care!