Accounting & Finance
SOS offers a full range of finance and accounting services for growing and evolving businesses. Services include organizational, analytical, and recording services for the financial activities of a business, and the preparation of various materials covering the financial transaction life cycle (i.e., collecting source documents, recording transactions, closing books, and preparing reports for internal and external stakeholders).
SOS Outsourcing Solutions provides Accounting in accordance with IFRS and GAAP international standards. Accounting in accordance with IFRS provides a complete and objective picture of your company’s current state of affairs. IFRS/GAAP accountancy is the closest procedure to managerial accountancy and focuses on business objectives, so it’s good for decision making.
At Somali Outsourcing Service (SOS), our accounting and financial management outsourcing provide you with the financial clarity needed to make confident business decisions and achieve more.We offer financial and accounting outsourcing services to provide our clients with timely, accurate and customized financial reports saving them the hassle of establishing an accounting department, regulating internal control activities and administering financial reporting processes.
Our accounting and finance outsourcing services have been described by our clients as:
- High quality
- Corporate accounting
- Inventory accounting and Fixed asset control
- International accounting: GAAP and IFRS
- Managerial reports and analyses
- Control of AP/AR accounts
Benefits of our Service
- Reducing overhead and more time consumption
- Reducing recruiting, retraining, and retention
- Increasing internal controls through the segregation of duties
- Improving the company’s image with your clients
- Better Business Decisions Faster
- Ensuring accounting rules and compliance
- Flexibility and Scalability
Our Key areas in Accounting and Finance Outsourcing
- Outsourcing project finance and accounts
- Bookkeeping service
- Financial Reporting and Statements
- Documentation, Policies, and Procedures
- Budgeting and cash forecasting
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- The Books balanced and Bank reconciliation
- Verifying and reviewing support invoices
- Reviewing whistleblower allegations
- Conducting accounting compliance assessments
- In-house/on-site accounting
- Accounting process design and organization
Human Resource & Payroll
SOS offers human resources and payroll services that can help improve the efficiency of traditionally complex and time-consuming tasks for the businesses. Leveraging strategic perspective and technology can help align a company’s practices and policies with its corporate vision, open new channels of communication, and improve processes, and help manage costs. Outsourcing administrative human resources tasks can help businesses contain costs, manage employer-related risks, reduce administrative burdens, maintain information confidentiality, and improve organizational effectiveness.
The client wanted to outsource full responsibility for the HR function at an operational level, to the SOS. The aim was to access the highest quality HR advice and support, without incurring the associated expenses of the requirement process and fixed salaries.
Our outsourcing service in Human resource and payroll assists your business to save a huge sum of the amount because you do not want to hire a large number of people to finish the various human resource management based on works, reducing risks as well. We equip with your potential staff to comply with the legislation to prevent expensive lawsuits brought on by the staffs.
In our strive to provide our clients with all the assistance they need to efficiently manage their business and focus on the value-adding activities of their human capital, we provide the below HR solutions. we provide solutions to businesses to accommodate for the rising trend to outsource support activities to professionals with the experience and tools needed to get the job done To keep practitioners on the edge of these fields, we provide the following services:
Our Key areas in HR and Payroll
- Project Recruitment and staffing solution
- Accurate Payroll Management
- Screening & Assessment of candidates
- Mentoring and Coaching Development
- Policies & Procedures
- Diligent Employee Management
- Employee Satisfaction Survey
- Organizational Structure and Restructuring
- Recruiting Management System
- Verifying all salary payments via trustee account and bank transfer
Benefits of our service
- Talent— We help you find, hire and onboard excellent employees who fit your company culture, and then we help them advance with professional development
- Strategic HR— We help you analyze your compensation strategy, as well as your turnover and engagement metrics, compared to similar companies.
- Compliance— We help you stay on top of annual changes to employment and payroll regulations; as a result, we can help you avoid common Payroll and HR management pitfalls.
- Interactions with your employees tailored to align with your company’s culture
Our recruitment process
- Advertising (Electronic, Print Media, Networking)
- Screening of CVs
- Short listing of CVs
- Trade Tests/ Interviews of Short listed candidates
- Final Selection of Candidates
- Placement Formalities
Our final examination documents of employment eligibility.
- Filling the Experience form
- Evidence of your employment history
- driving license
- Security Clearance( National Intelligence and Security Agency, Criminal Investigation Division and written grantee from recognized source).
- Health checkup the certificate.
Our Staffing Model
- Temporary Staffing (Short Term)
- Permanent Staffing
- Long Term Contract Staffing
- Project Staffing and execution
Our Client sends the eligibility criteria for employment, requirements, Qualifications, required skills and experience. SOS will provide CVs and other required documents of suitable candidates who fully trained and passed the full-cycle recruitment process of SOS. after negotiation process is over between SOS and the client, a service-level agreement (SLA) will be signed with both parties.