Want to grow your eCommerce business? Interested in boosting sales and marketing? Social media is one of the best ways to do this!
There are several strategies you can use with social media to increase sales and make a mark online. Here are five strategies from Top News Desk that will help you get started on the right foot with social media, including how to measure success.
1. Develop customer-centric content: Acting as a mini-magazine for customers, engaging their attention by providing them with informative articles, images, videos, games or polls related to your products or services will lead them from passive prospects into loyal customers who not only enjoy what they buy but also what they read.
2. Share your knowledge and expertise with others: Engaging customers in conversations, providing them with valuable tips, tricks, advice and recommendations will make them more responsive and receptive to your marketing messages. The key is to position yourself as a trusted source of information within your niche.
3. Find influencers in the industry: Influencers are online power players who have established credibility and authority within their respective industries – doctors, lawyers , consultants etc; they are the leaders or experts who other people look up to. They have a large following on social media, which you can use to spread information about your brand.
4. Engage with fans: Social media is about creating a connection between you and your fans. You can do this by responding to comments posted or offering advice to those who ask for it. In some cases, you can even reward customers for sharing information about your brand.
5. Use analytics software: If you are using social media to grow your business, then using the right tools can help you measure the success of your social campaigns before investing in another marketing campaign.
Creating engaging content, interacting with fans through customer support or rewarding their loyalty through analytics software will help boost sales and return on investment (ROI). Here are a few resources that you may find useful as you begin to make use of social media.
Social Media for Small Business: A Social Media Primer – Your Guide to Putting Social Media into Action – This book is extremely thorough and absolutely filled with valuable tips, tricks and strategies. You’ll find this book useful whether you are a newbie or a seasoned business professional.
Social Media Marketing: The Ultimate Beginners Guide – If you’re already a veteran in social media marketing but need to brush up on your skills then this guide will help – it includes directions on how to set up your accounts, how to create great content, how effective it is, etc.
More Than a Click: The Power of Social Media in Business: A Guide to Using Social Networking Sites for Marketing and Recruiting Your Employees – A very insightful and helpful guide, this book is filled with practical ideas on how social media can help your business. Some of the strategies discussed include building great relationships with customers through Yelp, Facebook and Google+; improved customer service by leveraging social media; using services like Twitter, YouTube or LinkedIn to advertise your brand and promote your products.